Gateway Biology I welcomes Dr. Pascal Braun!


This morning, the Gateway Biology I classes welcomed our first visiting researcher, Dr. Pascal Braun from the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Dr. Braun provided our students with an engaging introduction to cells, DNA and cancer. During his presentation, Dr. Braun gave all of our students their first opportunity to practice their pipetting skills.

Dr. Braun also hopes to connect our students with future internship opportunities at DFCI, through DFCI's newly established Center of Excellence in Genomic Science.

Thank you, Dr. Braun, for inspiring our students to want to learn more about cancer research!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
on

I must say that I enjoyed the experience tremendously and had a lot of fun teaching those classes. Perhaps there is a chance that I'll be back later in the year.
I am really hoping that many students take the opportunity and join me or someone else for an internship at the Dana-Farber and start doing science soon.
You guys are great!
:-)
Pascal